Serving Public Health
Each person’s health is everyone’s concern, this is the very spirit of public health programmes.
The more they are connected, the more efficient these programmes will be. The more their approach is humane, ethical and in line with medical concerns, the more they will improve everyone’s health and life.
As software developers, doctors, epidemiologists and data scientists, we contribute to the improvement of public health programmes by strengthening the understanding of diseases and by offering consulting services and software tools for public health professionals.
Epiconcept relies on its "Smart Health" offer. It combines skills in e-health, data sciences and epidemiology as applied to public health.
projectscarried out in support of public health actors
employeeswith experience and motivation
countrieswhere Epiconcept operates
health databasessecurely hosted
The Smart Health approach
With its standard softwares or dedicated projects, Epiconcept guarantees:
- A creative force, amplified by its dual core of expertise in health and IT
- A high quality, open and "user centric" approach when it comes to developing projects or choosing suitable products. Learn more
Voozanoo, technical foundation of the Smart Health project
As the application foundation for all Epiconcept e-Health projects, Voozanoo is constantly optimized in a "test and learn" approach. For more information, check our dedicated section.
Epiconcept, personal health data host
The Voozanoo platform is certified as a "personal health data host". Epiconcept is a member of the French association of personal health data providers (AFHADS).
Epiconcept complies with the rules induced by the DGMP.
Advanced data processing, algorithms and analysis: the Data Science unit identifies recurring issues and ways to optimize public health programs. It supports customers’ data exploitation by offering services and solutions such as:
- Structured databases analysis for the reporting of epidemiological or biostatistical data
- Ad hoc requests: Feedback Explorer (semantic analysis module) and Social network analysis module (identification of entities/ontologies, sentiment analysis).
It also provides a SaaS software suite offering a Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, Zeppelin, Lucene) and a technical platform (text mining, data mining, web crawling, social network connectors).
Combining e-technologies and epidemiology, its expertise and consulting activities cover:
- Applied research: study coordination, drafting of research protocols, coordination of multinational research programmes (Europe), scientific communications
- Services: biostatistics and data analysis, training
- Epidemiological surveillance and response: support to outbreak investigation, setting up and coordination of surveillance networks, programme evaluation
Low code offer
Alert & Response
Solutions for international solidarity organisations
Thomas CzernichowDirector of the e-Health products and services division
Valérie NanceyEpidemiology Chief Financial and Business Development Officer
Etienne SévinSoftware architect
Loïc FlachetEpiconcept OI Director
Neonatal MCAD deficiency screening integrated into Neonat
Publication of the first I-Move COVID-19 surveillance bulletin
Deep Piste, Health Data Hub pilot project approved by the French National Commission on Information Technology and Civil Liberties
Any question ?
We commit to respond within 48hrs
Follow us on